| Opposite request of many european enterprises and productive, handicraftsman's, service firms, for all, who begin only, either they want to increase for Russia, Ukraine export of commodities and services, we showprofessional services, with assistance in searching out potential partner in CIS countries. We show assistance in range of mediation in commerce with states former USSR.
Majority firm can not find expert persons for export section.
Sometimes cost related with revolt either extension of foreign trade cell far too high.
Besides, checked business contacts, often based on personal contacts, reckon mainly in international commerce. Professional marketing, business experience, a cquaintance procedures definite and acquaintance of mentality are very important too.
That's why, Certification Company co. ltd. basing on contacts with expert practitioners having many years experience in range of russian market commerce,
suggests a cooperation in range of effective mediation in foreign trade.
In our case, all export contracts are based on 100% subscription.
Russia has extended banking system, and within 4-7 days from moment of effecting of credit transfer, charge for commodity will be placed on your bank account.
- Competition on CIS markets distinction management,
- Execution of analysis for competition operations (range, prices, conditions of sales),
- Searching out for trade partners,
- Business counseling,
- Counseling in range of conduct of foreign countries investment,
- Assistance in composing:
- Business offer,
- Multimedia presentation,
- Price lists,
- Business announcement publication,
- Directed sales offers,
- Conduct of advertising in russian press and Internet,
- Conduct of complex of marketing operation on CIS markets:
- Distinguishing of competition in individual sectors and assortments,
- Competition analysis management,
- Price comparison composing,
- Introducing appropriate marketing operations proposal,
- Searching out for purchase - sale product interested, potential partners,
- Sale offers announcement placement,